12th October 2015, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to gain scholarship for doing higher studies in abroad after completion of education in Nigeria?

I'm blessing from nigeria, i'll like to further my education in abroad but i cannot afford the fee.please how do i gain scholarship in any college there?is there any entrance exams that should be taking and what are the procedures that should be taking? Thanks.

19th July 2023, 11:51 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: What should I do to gain scholarship for doing higher studies in abroad after completion of education in Nigeria?

There are a number of scholarships available for students from Nigeria who want to study abroad. The scholarships may be need-based or merit-based, so you should check with the scholarship provider to see if you are eligible.
Some steps on how to gain a scholarship for doing higher studies in abroad after completion of education in Nigeria:
  • Research scholarships: The first step is to research scholarships that are available for students from Nigeria. There are a number of websites that list scholarships, such as the Chevening Scholarships, the Commonwealth Scholarships and Fellowships Plan, and the Fulbright Foreign Student Program.

• Meet the eligibility criteria: Once you have found a scholarship that you are interested in, you need to make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria may vary depending on the scholarship provider.
  • Apply for the scholarship: Once you have met the eligibility criteria, you need to apply for the scholarship. The application process may vary depending on the scholarship provider.
  • Take the entrance exam: Some scholarships may require you to take an entrance exam. The entrance exam may be a general aptitude test or a test specific to the field of study that you are interested in.
  • Prepare your application: Your application should include your academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, and a personal statement. Make sure that your application is well-written and error-free.
  • Interview: Some scholarships may require you to interview with a panel of judges. The interview will give the judges a chance to get to know you better and to assess your suitability for the scholarship.
  • Wait for the results: Once you have submitted your application, you need to wait for the results. The results will be announced by the scholarship provider.
Some of the websites that you can visit to find scholarships for students from Nigeria:
  • The World Scholarship Forum: This website lists scholarships for students from all over the world.

• The Scholarship Portal: This website lists scholarships for students from Nigeria and other African countries.

• The African Scholarships Hub: This website lists scholarships for students from all over Africa.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?