26th June 2017, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

What score is expected in GRE and TOEFL exam to get admission in USA?

What score is expected in GRE and TOEFL exam to get admission in USA? What is the minimum marks expected and what are the colleges we can get? Can you please give me the details on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. How much score is expected in GRE exam to do MS in USA?
  2. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  3. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  4. Admission for MS in CSE at MIT, USA is possible for Indian student through GRE and TOEFL? Required TOEFL score and BE pointer or SGPA?
  5. Exams required to appear in to go Foreign?
  6. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  7. Universities in US which consider TOEFL marks and GRE marks for MS? Minimum score required in both exam to qualify?
  8. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  9. How much score is required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in electronics and telecommunication USA
  10. Which exam is better to give amont IELTS, TOEFL or GRE to get admission for doing higher education in USA after completion of BCA course?
  11. Is it necessary to take GRE and TOEFL exam to study Ph.D in foreign countries?
  12. Is it possible to do MS in USA after scoring 1020 in GRE score and 86 TOEFL score?
  13. How much marks we need to score in GRE to get admission for MS in USA?
  14. How to apply for studying MS in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  15. Is it necessary to appear in both TOEFL and GRE for study MS in USA?
  16. To pursue Ph.D program in USA is TOEFL and GRE score required? Which are the online coaching institutes for this course?
  17. Are Both GRE and TOEFL score required for admission in MS program in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Should I have to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in USA? Perventage required in B.Tech to appear GRE?
27th June 2017, 11:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What score is expected in GRE and TOEFL exam to get admission in USA?

To get admission in USA universities for pursuing your higher studies, you should have to secure at least 280 marks in GRE and 80 marks in TOEFL examination. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to higher studies in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?