19th February 2016, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Scholarship to do post graduate in abroad? How to get admission in abroad?

I want to do my post graduate in abroad. Will I get scholarship or will I have to give an entrance exam for that. How to approach for getting admission in abroad? I have no idea about what to do please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship exams after 12th to get scholarship for admission in Abroad?
  2. How can I study PhD with scholarship in Abroad if pursuing Post Graduation in Statistics?
  3. How to do PhD in Abroad with scholarship being CSE postgraduate?
  4. How can I apply for scholarship exam to study in Abroad?
  5. Which exam provides opportunity to go Abroad and get scholarship of 1 Lac per month?
  6. What is the procedure to follow for get scholarship and study B.E Civil after diploma completion in abroad?
  7. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  8. What is the procedure to do PG in Abroad if I am interested in doing PG in Abroad?
  9. What is the procedure followed to get my scholarship for studying in abroad?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Chemistry PhD with scholarship in Abroad through Interview?
  11. What is the criteria and qualification required for doing M.Tech from abroad? Can I get scholarship for the course?
  12. Where can I get scholarship for studying courses after 12th in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D in Abroad being a M.Pharma student?
  14. Any Scholarships in India or abroad after completing Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development?
  15. Is there any scholarship to study Abroad for Matriculation topper?
  16. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  17. Procedure to apply for education in abroad? Which exams are to be answered?
  18. How can I study further in Abroad with scholarship if secured 86% in 12th Science?
18th April 2016, 12:55 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship to do post graduate in abroad? How to get admission in abroad?

Yes, you need to appear in the entrance exams to get scholarship in order to study in abroad. You can definitely get scholarship for your post graduation studies in abroad. You need to score well in the entrance exams based on which the foreign institutes take admission since scholarships are mainly given on the basis of scores in these entrance exams scores. Apart from this, you can also get scholarship on excellent performance during the course in the field of academics or extra curricular.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?