1st May 2015, 04:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Ftech in USA? Which all entrance tests should I clear for it?

I completed my btech in cse but am interested in fashion designing. So can i do m.ftech in us? if yes what entrance test should i write???
plzzz reply me to [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What all entrance tests I need to clear for Masters and Doctors in Pharmacy from Ohio, USA?
  2. Which entrance test do I have to clear to get into a college in US for Ph.D Genetics course?
  3. Is it possible to study MBA in USA if secured 70% in B.Com? Total cost and entrance exams to study MBA in USA?
  4. Can I do M.Ftech in USA? Which all entrance tests should I clear for it? -- [New]
  5. Entrance tests to pursue Ph.D degree in management from top universities in USA/UK?
  6. After completion of BBA can we go for CA?
  7. How may I do MBA from USA after completing my engineering? What's the applying procedure? How may I get scholarship?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Post Graduation in Harvard University, USA being a MBBS student?
  9. Is it possible to do MDS in USA without giving any entrance tests?
  10. Which entrance exam do I need to clear for PhD in USA after completing M.Tech in software engineering?
  11. Can I join MBBS after completion of B.Sc Nursing? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  12. What are the entrance tests available for pharmacy according to the new system wherein the common entrance tests have been scraped?
  13. Salary structure after doing management course or masters course from NIFT such as MFTech or MFM?
  14. How can I get a new government job in marketing sector after massing MBA in Marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Details for Undergraduate study(Engineering) in US/ Canada?
  16. Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?
  17. What I have to do for admission in Mechanical Engineering in LPU having secured 73% in 12th standard?
  18. What is the minimum cutoff to clear ACET entrance test?
9th May 2015, 04:12 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Ftech in USA? Which all entrance tests should I clear for it?

You will have to at first appear for the GRE Examination.
The GRE Examination is conducted many times a year and it is upto the candidate to decide which date is more suited to him.
You will also have to crack the TOEFL Examination.
If you are able to crack both the Examination then you will be given a list from where you will have to choose the University name from where you want to pursue the course of MS.
You can do your MS in CSE related subjects but since you are from the CSE Background you will not be allowed to take admission into the course of M.FTech as for that you will have to be a B.FTech Graduate.
So if you are interested in pursuing your MS in CSE related subjects you will be able to get admission but you will not be able to get admission in M.FTech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?