22nd November 2015, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying biotechnology in University of Nigeria?

I want to study biotechnology in the University of Nigeria. But I don't know if I will work in the hospital and other nice sectors after graduate. Is it only favorably in the foreign countries?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of studying B.Sc. (Economics & Statistics) in Nigeria?
  2. Future prospects, job opportunities and scope of branches of Biotechnology in Nigeria?
  3. What is the scope of MBA biotechnology?
  4. Which has a better scope in India, MSc Toxicololgy or Biotechnology?
  5. Is it correct decision of choosing Biotechnology? Does this course have good scope? Where to work after completing Biotechnology?
  6. Scope of studying 1 year Diploma in Biotechnology course?
  7. BHMS degree for Nigeria candidate?
  8. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  10. What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India? Is Japan suitable place for studying masters degree in IBT? Is there any benefit to study B.Tech IBT in Anna University? What are the scholarships provided by Japan Institutes?
  11. Integrated course in M.Tech (Biotechnology) from JNU? Syllabus? Career options and scope of biotechnology in India?
  12. What is the scope of MSc Biotechnology?
  13. What is the scope in MSc Biotechnology?
  14. What is the scope of studying Biotechnology in foreign countries?
  15. Is Amravati university good for me if I am studying BSc Biotechnology
  16. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  17. What is the further scope in Biotechnology? Can a student with 75% join Biotechnology?
  18. Future scope and jobs after M.Sc Biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?