6th September 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in GMAT to study MBA in USA?

Hello,
I want to study MBA in Abroad most preferably in USA. I would like to know that I should apply for GMAT for admission? Please let me know as soon as possible.

17th September 2015, 03:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in GMAT to study MBA in USA?

Yes, you need to appear in GMAT examination if you are interested to study MBA in USA. GMAT is an International level MBA entrance examination which is conducted by GMAC for candidates who are interested to pursue MBA course. Along with GMAT examination, you need to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations to prove your English Language Proficiency skills for getting admission in US universities. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MBA course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?