26th August 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Should I reappear if scored 304 marks in GRE to study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in US/Canada?

Hello Everyone,
My GRE score is 304 marks. (V=149,M=155), AWA=3.0. TOEFL not yet taken. My CGPA is 7.385/10, No backlogs(till 6th semester). I have done a Paper presentation in National level technical symposium, an in-plant training in BHEL. A Research Internship for 15 days in National level (all this till now). I am looking for MS in Mechanical Engineering. I want to do my MS in a good university. So tell me what are all the universities I can go for in Abroad? Should i retake my GRE? I want admission in US or Canada?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in UK which offers admission to study MS program for a candidate who has scored 304 marks in GRE?
  2. Can I get admission to study MS in Germany if scored 304 marks in GRE, 102 marks in TOEFL and secured 5.2 CGPA in B.Tech being a A1 Certified in German Language?
  3. Should I reappear if scored 280 marks in GRE and secured 70% in B.Tech(IT)?
  4. Universities in Abroad to study MS program for a candidate who has scored 195 marks in GRE?
  5. List of colleges which offer MS in USA to a candidate who has scored 319 marks in GRE?
  6. Chances to study Master's in Automotive Engineering in mentioned universities for a candidate who has secured 60% In B.E. and scored 314 marks in GRE and 113 marks in TOEFL iBT?
  7. How many levels of german language course should I complete to study MS in German university? I am pursuing B.Tech in bio medical with 72% marks and scored 1120 marks in GRE.
  8. How much amount of scholarship I will get to study MS in any Public University of Australia and US if scored 327 marks in GRE?
  9. Minimum percentage of marks in GRE to study M.S or M.Tech in abroad?
  10. Can I study Post Graduation in University of Technology, Sydney with GRE scorecard?
  11. Education loan to study in Abroad for a candidate who has scored 297 marks in GRE?
  12. Am I eligible to study MS in USA if scored 285 marks in GRE and 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  13. How can i get admission in any German Universities with 304 score in GRE exam?
  14. How to get into top institutes abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL exam?
  16. When should I apply for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year? How much should I score in GRE to get admission in leading universities of UK?
  17. Can I get admission to study MS program in Massachusetts Institute of Technology if scored 57 marks in TOEFL and 34 marks in GRE?
  18. How can I get information regarding colleges for MS in Computer science from foreign countries? I have got 304/340 in GRE
15th September 2015, 10:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I reappear if scored 304 marks in GRE to study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in US/Canada?

No, there is no need to reappear in GRE examination after scoring 304 marks. You can easily get admission in MS (Mechanical Engineering) course by qualifying and scoring good marks in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. Since, you have not appeared in TOEFL/IELTS examination, I suggest you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examinations, so, that you can get admission to study MS (Mechanical Engineering) course in US/Canadian Universities.
24th September 2015, 03:11 PM
kanwar555

Smile Re: Should I reappear if scored 304 marks in GRE to study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in US/Canada?

Hi Bro,

Frankly speaking I have no knowledge regarding USA study,but I have good knowledge regarding the Canada study.Since you have scored 304,so it is a good score for getting admission to reputed University in Canada.In Canada,if you wish to study in good University,then you need 300 plus marks in GRE,since you have 304 so you will easily get admission in Canada.The Top Canadian Universities namely:

University of British Columbia

University of Waterloo

University of Toronto

Simon Fraser University

University of Alberta

will offer you admission based on specific criteria.Your admission will be based on the following areas:
  • SOP(Statement of Purpose)
  • LOR(Letter of Recommendation)
  • Academic CV
  • GRE scores

If your Application is good from all spheres,you will be given the offer letter of Admission.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?