19th August 2015, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Chances to study Master's in Automotive Engineering in mentioned universities for a candidate who has secured 60% In B.E. and scored 314 marks in GRE and 113 marks in TOEFL iBT?

Respected Sir,
I have completed B.E. in Mechanical Engineering from Mumbai University, India. I have scored an aggregate of 60 % in last year. I have work experience of 2 years in a Petrochemical Consultancy firm. My GRE score is 314 (157 Q 157 V) and TOEFL iBT score is 113. I want to pursue Masters in Automotive Engineering in either Germany or USA. What are my chances to get into a good University like Ohio State University, Michigan Technological University, Texas A&M University, University of Indianapolis and Purdue University?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  2. In which MS/MBA universities can I get after scoring 108 marks in TOEFL and 700 in GRE?
  3. Eligibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL iBT for a candidate who had a backlog in B.Tech?
  4. How can I get admission to study Master's Degree in US if secured 97 marks in TOEFL iBT being a JHO Doctor of Iraq?
  5. Chances of studying in Abroad with TOEFL scorecard for a candidate who has scored low marks in 12th?
  6. What are the courses offered after clearing GRE and TOEFL?
  7. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% marks in B.E(mechanical engineer)
  8. Chances of going abroad after clearing GRE -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission to study MS in Germany if scored 304 marks in GRE, 102 marks in TOEFL and secured 5.2 CGPA in B.Tech being a A1 Certified in German Language?
  10. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  11. Universities in Canada offering M.S. with scholarship for a candidate who have scored 1300 marks in GRE and 105 marks in TOEFL but 55% till 7th semester of B.E.(CSE)?
  12. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get into the top universities for MS in Civil Engineering in USA?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from top universities of USA having secured 74% in 10th, 63% in 12th and an average of 8.5 in B.Tech? Required Marks in GRE and TOEFL Exams for this?
  14. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS(Civil Engineering) in top 20 universities of USA?
  15. Possibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 60% in Bachelor of Computer Application?
  16. Can I get admission to study MS program in Massachusetts Institute of Technology if scored 57 marks in TOEFL and 34 marks in GRE?
  17. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS(Automotive Engineering) in any leading university of UK? Scholarships and approximate fee structure?
  18. List of entrance exams to study B.E. course in USA for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th PCM?
25th July 2023, 03:29 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Chances to study Master's in Automotive Engineering in mentioned universities for a candidate who has secured 60% In B.E. and scored 314 marks in GRE and 113 marks in TOEFL iBT?

Your academic qualifications and work experience are certainly in the ballpark for admission to an MS program in Automotive Engineering abroad. However, the acceptance criteria for these programs vary from university to university, so it's important to do your research and target schools that are a good fit for your profile.
Factors that will likely be considered in your application:
  • Your overall GPA is a good indicator of your academic performance, but it's also important to highlight your performance in relevant coursework. If you have any particularly strong grades in engineering or science classes, be sure to highlight them in your application.
  • These standardized tests are a way for admissions committees to assess your quantitative and verbal reasoning skills. A good score will help demonstrate your readiness for graduate-level coursework.
  • These letters from academic or professional mentors can provide valuable insights into your character and your potential as a graduate student. Be sure to ask for letters from people who know you well and can speak to your strengths and accomplishments.
  • This personal statement is your opportunity to tell your story and explain why you're interested in pursuing an MS in Automotive Engineering. Be sure to highlight your academic and professional experiences, and explain how your skills and interests align with the program's goals.
If you're able to demonstrate that you have the academic qualifications, work experience, and personal qualities that are a good fit for the program, you'll be well on your way to getting accepted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?