19th August 2015, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

How much amount of scholarship I will get to study MS in any Public University of Australia and US if scored 327 marks in GRE?

Dear Sir,
I have scored 327 marks in GRE and I want to study MS in US or Australia. I want to know that if I want to take admission in Public University then how much amount I can get in scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. How much amount of scholarship I will get to study MS in any Public University in Abroad? Can I apply Bank Education Loan for remaining amount of expenses?
  2. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS with full scholarship in Germany? -- [New]
  3. Universities in Canada offering M.S. with scholarship for a candidate who have scored 1300 marks in GRE and 105 marks in TOEFL but 55% till 7th semester of B.E.(CSE)?
  4. Universities in Abroad to study MS program for a candidate who has scored 195 marks in GRE?
  5. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study GRE with full scholarship in Abroad?
  6. List of colleges which offer M.Tech with scholarship for a candidate who has scored 25.99 marks in GATE(ECE)? Scholarship amount to be given for M.Tech student?
  7. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  8. How to study for masters from canada or Australia? I have completed B.Tech IT with 72% marks from KUK university
  9. How to start preparing for GRE exam? Details about scholarship after clearing GRE?
  10. Which intake is best either Spring or Fall for a student who have scored 290 marks in GRE?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  12. How to get a scholarship for B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible for me to get scholarship or educational loan if I scored 80% more marks in 12th?
  14. Are there any institutions providing PG diploma courses in Pharmacy related to Drug Designing and Clinical Trails in AP or in South India?
  15. Chances to study Master's in Automotive Engineering in mentioned universities for a candidate who has secured 60% In B.E. and scored 314 marks in GRE and 113 marks in TOEFL iBT?
  16. Can I get admission in any good university of US to study MS if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS but having 2 backlogs in B.Tech?
  17. How to get scholarship or loan for doing Masters in Abroad after qualifying in GRE?
  18. What place should I prefer for MS either US or Australia or Germany? I am pursuing my graduation(in last semester) in CS with 62% aggregate, and scored 1010 marks in GRE
25th July 2023, 03:33 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: How much amount of scholarship I will get to study MS in any Public University of Australia and US if scored 327 marks in GRE?

The amount of scholarship you can get for studying MS in a public university in the US or Australia depends on a number of factors, including your GRE score, your undergraduate GPA, your letters of recommendation, and your personal statement. However, with a GRE score of 327, you are in a good position to be considered for scholarships.
Scholarships that you can apply for:
  • Fulbright Scholarship: The Fulbright Scholarship is a highly competitive scholarship that provides funding for graduate study in the US.

• Chevening Scholarship: The Chevening Scholarship is a scholarship offered by the UK government to fund graduate study in the UK.

• Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships: The Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships are a prestigious scholarship awarded to outstanding Canadian students who are pursuing graduate studies at Canadian universities.

• Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships: The Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships are a scholarship program that provides funding for graduate study in Australia.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

The amount of scholarship you can get will vary depending on the scholarship, but you could potentially get full funding to cover your tuition, living expenses, and travel costs.
I would recommend that you start researching scholarships and reach out to the admissions departments of the universities you are interested in to get more information about their scholarship programs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?