5th January 2015, 04:37 PM
neeravpatani

Universities in Abroad to study MS program for a candidate who has scored 195 marks in GRE?

Hello
I have recently scored 195 in GRE exam and
I want to study MS program.
Do you tell me which foriegn university
take me to admission?
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. Education loan to study in Abroad for a candidate who has scored 297 marks in GRE? -- [New]
  2. Minimum percentage of marks in GRE to study M.S or M.Tech in abroad?
  3. List of colleges in UK which offers admission to study MS program for a candidate who has scored 304 marks in GRE?
  4. How much score is needed in GRE to study in Abroad? Pattern of GRE?
  5. Universities offering chemistry course in abroad? How much to be scored in GRE to get these courses?
  6. Chances of going abroad after clearing GRE
  7. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  8. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  9. What should I do either go to USA for MS or try for placement? I am pursuing B.Tech and scored 990 marks in GRE. Would I get admission in top universities of USA?
  10. Can I apply for GRE to pursue M.Tech in Abroad? Importance of GRE?
  11. Chances of studying in Abroad with TOEFL scorecard for a candidate who has scored low marks in 12th?
  12. M.Tech from India is better or from Abroad?
  13. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Germany through GRE? Fee for MS in Germany? Pattern of GRE for Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How can I get admission with scholarship to study in Abroad through GRE?
  15. Scholarship and best universities in Abroad for ILETS and GRE?
  16. How much marks I have to secure in GRE to study MS in Abroad? Percentage required in overall academics?
  17. Minimum Qualification required to join B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL?
16th May 2017, 04:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities in Abroad to study MS program for a candidate who has scored 195 marks in GRE?

None of the US universities offer admission in MS course for the candidate who have secured 195 marks in GRE examination. The minimum marks required in GRE examination to apply for admission to MS course in US universities is 280 and also you need to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. You need to report your examinations score reports to apply for admission to MS course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?