10th September 2015, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

In which college I will get admission to study B.Tech in Vancouver if secured 7 Bands in IELTS?

Hello Sir,
I have done my 12th in India with PCM. I have got 7 Bands in IELTS but I am confused which college in Vancouver would be beneficial for me for B.Tech course?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 5 Bands in Writing?
  2. Can I study in abroad if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and 49% in 12th?
  3. Can I get Visa if selected in NYIT, Vancouver having secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 65% in B.E.?
  5. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  6. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  7. Universities which offer MBA in USA to a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  8. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  9. Can I study Nursing in any university of Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS being a graduate?
  10. Can I get admission to study MS(Pharmacy) in Germany if secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  11. Cutoff bands required in IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  12. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience?
  13. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  14. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  15. Admission in Pharmacy Technician Diploma at Canada for a candidate who has secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  16. Admission in Australia, Germany and USA for a candidate who has secured 5 Bands in IELTS?
  17. Can I study MBA in Germany if secured 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  18. Universities offering MS in US for a candidate who has scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 67% in B.Pharmacy?
24th September 2015, 05:24 PM
kanwar555

Smile Re: In which college I will get admission to study B.Tech in Vancouver if secured 7 Bands in IELTS?

Hi Friend,

Since you have completed your 12th with PCM and completed your IELTS with 7 bands,so you are know eligible to study in B.tech in abroad.There are many reputed Colleges and Universities in Vancouver.There are 2 best universities in Vancouver for doing B.tech namely:

University of British Columbia

Simon Fraser University

Kwantlen Polytechnic University

British Columbia Institute of Technology.

Above are the colleges and Universities in which you can do your B.tech.If you want to study B.Tech then I strongly recommend you to go to either University of British Columbia or go to Simon Fraser University,you will have more scope of getting job there.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?