2nd July 2015, 08:53 PM
Posts: n/a

Eligibility to study B.Tech from foreign country after having 2 years gap after 12th?

I have 2 years gape after 12th.Can I study in foreign b.tech. Is it possible. i was actually busy in some non sense things after my 12th and wasted 2 precious years.

Guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?
  2. Eligibility to get admission in Canada after two years gap in study after 12th? Preferred courses and fee structure for the same?
  3. TOEFL, IELTS or GRE, which one is helpful for me to study MS in Abroad?
  4. How to get admission after passing 12th with 5 years study gap?
  5. Am I eligible for campus placements in TCS if I have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  6. I have 3 Gap Years, will I still be eligible for Placements?
  7. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  8. I took gap between 12th and Btech, will it affect my career?
  9. How to get admission in Foreign University to study B.Tech?
  10. How can I study in abroad after passing 12th?
  11. Can I get a job after 1 year gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after PG?
  12. What to say in the Interview if I have a gap of 4 years between 12th Class and B.Tech?
  13. Have a gap of 5 years between 12th and B.Tech : Will I get a corporate job? How to plan my career?
  14. Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Career in IT companies after 2 years gap and less than 50% marks in 12th?
  16. Eligiblity to appear for 12th exam after having 4 years gap between 10th and 12th?
  17. Whether a citizen of foreign country is eligible to apply for JEE through DASA scheme if studied in India?
  18. How to do degree in foreign country after passing diploma in IT?
3rd July 2015, 08:26 AM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,807
Default Re: Eligibility to study B.Tech from foreign country after having 2 years gap after 12th?

Yes, you can study B.Tech or BS course in Aboard, even if you have a gap of two years, after your 12th standard. To study Bachelor's course in Aboard, first you should complete SAT exam, because most of the foreign universities offers Bachelor's course admission by considering SAT score of the applicants. After completing this exam, you can apply for admission in your selected list of universities by sending your application and SAT score to universities through online or via courier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Is there any entrance exam available for foreign student to study MDS in any Government Dental Colleges? Education loan to study MDS? 1 13th March 2023 05:35 PM
Can foreign Nurses study in India? What is the eligibility and fee structure for foreign students? 1 8th January 2019 09:43 PM
Which course should I opt for M.S. at foreign university if completed B.A.M.S? Eligibility criteria and expenses to study in foreign university? 1 2nd September 2017 12:06 AM
Entrance exam to study at BAMS needed for foreign students? Does V.P.S.V Ayurveda College, Kottackal accept foreign student? Is it in English medium? 3 18th December 2011 12:54 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: