4th November 2016, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to study MCA in China for BCA final year student? How to get an application?

I am a BCA final year student and I am an average student. I want to do MCA in China. What I have to do to get an application? There is any chance for me to study there? Please help me as I am really confused.

21st February 2018, 01:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance to study MCA in China for BCA final year student? How to get an application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a BCA final year student and I am an average student. I want to do MCA in China. What I have to do to get an application? There is any chance for me to study there? Please help me as I am really confused.

Candidates after completion of the BCA can study Master in Advanced Computing course in Tsinghua University. Eligibility to study the Master in Advanced Computing is a pass in Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related areas. Candidates can download the application from the Tsinghua University website link. Candidates have to apply for the admission to the Master in Advanced Computing course with a Personal Statement, two academic recommendations, Passport copy, etc. Candidates can find the details in the Tsinghua University website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?