14th April 2018, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difficulty to study ME(Environmental) in Windsor University?

I am looking forward to do my ME in Abroad. I have done with my BTech in Environmental Engineering and want to do ME in Environmental in Windsor University. But my parents are not allowing me to study in Abroad. So, I want to know about the difficulties that I will face. If any?

11th May 2018, 08:55 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to study ME(Environmental) in Windsor University?

Since you have completed B.Tech in Environmental Engineering, so you are eligible to do Masters in the relevant discipline. In order to get admission in Windsor University, you must have to qualify in IELTS entrance examination. IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is a standardized English proficiency test which tests the ability of candidate's in English language.
After qualifying in the aforesaid entrance examination there will be no problem in getting admission in the aforementioned University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?