25th February 2018, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difficulty to get Education Loan to study MBA in Madras University for an employee of Capgemini?

Sir, I am working in Capgemini through my B.Com degree. I want to get education loan for doing MBA in Madras University. I have been working from 15 months in Capgemini. So, is there any problem for me? I am going to quit work and starting to study MBA.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any difficulty to get Education Loan to study MBA in XLRI for an employee of Mindtree?
  2. Is there any difficulty to get Education Loan to study MBA for an employee of Mindtree?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA in ICFAI University being an employee?
  4. Is there any difficulty to reapply for Education Loan to study MBA?
  5. Can I get an Education Loan to study MBA in ICFAI University, Tripura being an employee?
  6. Bank offers Education Loan to an employee for studying MBA course?
  7. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan for study MBA in Finance?
  8. Is there any difficulty to get Student Loan to study MBA in Symbiosis for an employee of Accenture?
  9. Can I get an Education Loan without co-borrower/co-applicant to study MBA being an MNC employee?
  10. Can I get concession in Education loan if my father is a tax paying government employee?
  11. Is there any difficulty to get Education Loan if dropped a year to study B.Tech?
  12. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to TCS employee for MBA course -- [New]
  13. Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get concession in an Education loan if my father is a tax paying Government employee?
  15. Chances to get education loan to study MBA in distance mode from EIILM University? Procedure to get education loan from BOI?
  16. Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  17. Is it possible to get an Education Loan again to study MBA if already taken for B.Tech course?
  18. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
5th March 2018, 10:53 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to get Education Loan to study MBA in Madras University for an employee of Capgemini?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am working in Capgemini through my B.Com degree. I want to get education loan for doing MBA in Madras University. I have been working from 15 months in Capgemini. So, is there any problem for me? I am going to quit work and starting to study MBA.

There is no difficulty to get an education loan to study MBA in Madras University for an employee of Capgemini. There are various banks offering education loans for working professionals. You have to contact any branches of SBI, Bank of Baroda, Oriental Bank of Commerce and Avanse for getting an education loan. Eligibility for the working professional education loan differs from one bank to another. Candidates can contact the above mentioned bank branch for getting education loans.

SBI Education Plus - Official Website

Avanse - Official Website

Oriental Bank of Commerce - Official Website
5th March 2018, 04:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to get Education Loan to study MBA in Madras University for an employee of Capgemini?

Education loan will depend on your application. If you have a guarantor who is earning good or you have the capacity to provide then security, then surely you will get it.

It all depends on the collateral and your family background. If you don't have any unpaid loan against your name, then you definitely have a good chance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?