14th January 2016, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in University of Windsor with 6 Bands in IELTS?

Sir,
Can I get placed in University of Windsor with 6 bands in IELTS? I have scored only 6 bands so I am afraid if I will get or not this university. Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  2. Can I get Visa for any college of Canada having 5.5 in listening, 5.5 in reading, 5 writing and 5 in speaking?
  3. Cutoff Bands required in IELTS to study MS in University of Toronto?
  4. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  5. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  6. Is it necessary to appear in GMAT or GRE for the admission in Germany if secured 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  7. Can I get USA Visa having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  8. Can I study Nursing in any university of Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS being a graduate?
  9. Can I get admission in Lancaster University, UK if scored 6 Bands in IELTS and completed 12th NIOS last year?
  10. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  11. List of universities offering BS in UK for a candidate with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  12. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission in any German University for MBBS if scoring 7 bands in IELTS?
  14. Eligibility to get admission in Australia with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  15. Cutoff bands required in IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  16. Can I get admission to study MS in University of Alberta, University of Western Ontario or Concordia University if secured 6 Bands in IELTS AND 74% in B.Tech?
  17. Chances of getting good college in Germany for PhD after MBA?
  18. Admission in Australia, Germany and USA for a candidate who has secured 5 Bands in IELTS?
21st September 2017, 02:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in University of Windsor with 6 Bands in IELTS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Can I get placed in University of Windsor with 6 bands in IELTS? I have scored only 6 bands so I am afraid if I will get or not this university. Please help me to know about this.

It is very difficult to get admission in University of Windsor with 6 Bands in IELTS. Minimum Bands required in IELTS are 6.5 with no bands less than 6.0 for getting admission into University of Windsor. Therefore, you have to reappear for the IELTS again and score over 6.5 Bands for getting admission at University of Windsor. If you appear for TOEFL then you should score at least 92 to get admission at University of Windsor. You have to apply to the university with a strong statement of purpose, letter of recommendations, mark sheets, financial statements and resume.
21st February 2019, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I have just completed bachelor in Civil and Rural engineering acquiring CGPA 3.85 out of 4 ( Batch Topper) . I have overall 6.5 in Ielts but i have only 5.5 in writing. Will I get admission in master degree in Windsor university?
20th August 2019, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

i have just completed b.tech in mechanical with 9.06 cgpa out of 10 but my over all band was 6 and each l7 r6 s6 w5.5, can i get admission in University of windsor for m.engg in mechanical
26th February 2021, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

I have got a 6 in writing but 9 in listening,8.5 in reading and 7.5 in speaking...can I get into Windsor University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?