16th May 2017, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Will I be able to do my PG in abroad and practice in India?

I am doing my UG in Philippines and I am planning to do my PG in abroad.So will I be able to come back and practice in India? Is that possible or not? or it will be difficult to get the job after? Can you please suggest me the right step next? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to do my PG in abroad and practice in India? -- [New]
  2. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  3. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  4. Can i practice in abroad after studying Medical course in India?
  5. Possibility to practice in Abroad for BDS student of India?
  6. Which course should I do to get licence for Ultrasonography practice in India or Abroad?
  7. How can I practice directly in Abroad after completing MDS in Dental Surgery in Orthodontics from India?
  8. What will be my salary in India after doing B.Tech Biotechnology? Will it be sensible to stay abroad in US or UK?
  9. List of WHO recognized universities which offer PG course in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Can I get job after competing PG from Abroad?
  10. Scope in abroad after BAMS? Can I do practice after completing BAMS in abroad?
  11. How to get employed in Foreign countries after MBBS from India? Value of Indian MBBS in foreign?
  12. Is foreign PG Medical degree recognized by MCI in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility for MCI for Russia returned MBBS?
  14. Can distance LLB holder register with Bar Council of India? Any way to practice Law in Abroad?
  15. Can I do PG degree in abroad after completing MBBS in India
  16. Abroad PG course is accepted in India? Which country's courses are accepted in India? Criteria for getting loan from bank for such courses?
  17. List of PG courses which providing practice opportunities in India and abroad after MBBS?
  18. Should I have to appear in MCI Screening Test to get certified if pursue MD(Cardiology) in UK?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?