25th May 2016, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

MBBS course from Xiamen University of China is approved in India or not?

Actually my ward wants to get admission in Mbbs course in Xiamen university of China. But, since its out of the country am concerned whether is it approved in India or not?

31st May 2016, 11:58 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBBS course from Xiamen University of China is approved in India or not?

MBBS course in foreign countries is neither recognized nor approved by MCI as such. Whenever a candidate gets a degree in medical field, if he/she wants to practice in India, then he/she has to appear in the screening exam of MCI. The screening exam is conducted by MCI and once you clear it, there will be an easy and formal interview which on clearing, you will get the license to practice in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?