21st March 2017, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility to study in Gulf countries after distance education?

I have completed 12th with 96% two years ago. Can I join degree through distance education, then which is the best university to join. Is there any job possibility through this in Gulf countries?

1st April 2017, 12:09 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any possibility to study in Gulf countries after distance education?

Jobs in Gulf countries is mostly skill based. If you have experience of working in a skill based sector, then you have great chances of getting a job there. Hence, doing a regular course will be a better option.

You can pursue distance education, but getting a job abroad will not depend on your certificates. You need to get some skills before applying abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?