14th March 2017, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in India being a Nepalese candidate with NCC certificate?

Sir, I study in BSc final year, I am NCC cadet and C certificate holder and rdc holder 2016. I am basically belong to Nepal but settled in India Himachal Pradesh. I have no Indian domicile. What I have to do? Please reply. Thank you Sir.

1st April 2017, 12:12 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in India being a Nepalese candidate with NCC certificate?

You can apply for NCC Special Entry Scheme for Indian Army. Nepali candidates are definitely eligible to apply for any government jobs in India including defense jobs.

Selection for this scheme is based on the performance in the SSB interview conducted by the Indian Army.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?