3rd November 2016, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Is Refrigeration and Air Conditioning work is in demand in Gulf countries?

My son is in 10th standard and he is very poor in studies. He don't want to study me so I have decided to train him for Refrigeration and Air Conditioning as I came to know that it demand more in Gulf countries. But I want to confirm that.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do 3 years Diploma in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning by distance education from CMJ?
  2. How to get admission in the ITI course of Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning?
  3. Diploma in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning offered by Annamalai university is of 3 years or one year? Whether practical exams would be carried in Mumbai
  4. CBSE Class 12 Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration-III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Which is the best book for B.Tech students for GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is diploma in refrigeration and Air conditioning from CMJ University valid?
  7. Which place is safe to work in Gulf countries for BDS Intern?
  8. Colleges in Bangalore for ITI course in Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning?
  9. What all exams to write after BDS to work in gulf countries?
  10. Diploma correspondence courses in Mechanical Engineering in Universities of Tamilnadu?
  11. What can I study to get a degree after passing diploma in engineering(Air conditioning and refrigeration)
  12. Can I get job in Gulf countries through Medical Radio Technology Diploma course? Expected earning in Gulf countries?
  13. Which course is better after Mechanical engineering for job in Gulf countries?
  14. Process of getting job in Gulf countries for Indian?
  15. What course should I study to get job in BMS and other big MNC companies? -- [New]
  16. Which are the best colleges offering part time M.Tech in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
  17. How to do ITI in Refrigeration and Air conditioning through distance education
  18. Possibility to get job in Gulf countries for a candidate who has completed B.Tech from Distance Education? How much salary I will get?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?