7th March 2015, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope of doing M.Sc(Nursing) in USA?

Respected Sir,
I am studying in B.Sc Nursing in 1st year
now. I am planning to study M.Sc Nursing
but from USA. But I want to know that there
is a scope if I will doing this?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I take in M.Sc which has got some scope in USA?
  2. What should I take either Science or Commerce to get good job in America? Is it correct that there is no scope for Commerce in USA?
  3. Which university to join after doing B.Tech from India? What is the scope of M.Tech in USA?
  4. Scope in USA after doing MS in India? What are the available options?
  5. Is there any job scope of B-DES course in USA?
  6. I hav completed BDS from India and want to pursue further career in USA. Is it compulsory to finish DDS before doing a Post graduate course from USA?
  7. What will be the salary offered for me after completion of MBA in USA? Career scope for this course in USA?
  8. Is there any scope after completing MS from USA?
  9. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is there any scope of doing M.Sc(Nursing) in USA? -- [New]
  11. How MDS can be done in USA after BDS in India? Duration of MDS practice in USA? Scope and scholarship?
  12. Scope of EC specially in USA or Canada? Where does this course have much scope?
  13. After completing Pharma MBA from India is there any job/further studies scope in USA?
  14. what is the scope after BPT in India, USA or Australia?
  15. Career scope for Mechatronics Engineering in USA, UK and Central Asian countries?
  16. What is the scope of BHMS doctors in USA?
  17. How to study Masters in Engineering in USA? What is the scope of Nepalese Civil Engineering in USA?
  18. What is the scope of MSc Nursing in USA? What is the scope available after doing MSc in USA?
17th March 2018, 06:33 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scope of doing M.Sc(Nursing) in USA?

After completion of B.Sc. Nursing you can pursue M.Sc. Nursing from USA. In order to pursue M.Sc. in Nursing you will have to sit in Graduate Record Examination(GRE). Also you will have to appear for English proficiency test. Once you clear both tests you can apply for M.Sc Nursing course in any American University.

Nursing in the USA is highly in demand. Once you complete M.Sc. in USA then you will have to pass a state board examination to practice as Licensed Practical Nurse. You can work over there in Government and Private Healthcare centers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?