12th January 2014, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Things to do to pursue course related to Mechanical in MIT, US?

what are the things that i have to do to pursue a course in MIT, US related to mechanical engineering probably robotics???? expecting ur reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get placement in MIT Pune for Piping course?
  2. How to go for a job or higher studies after passing B.Tech Mechanical
  3. Best institutes and courses after BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission in MIT Pune for mechanical branch after scoring 124 in AIEEE?
  5. Should I go for a job or higher studies after B.Tech? I am a 3rd year B.Tech mechanical student
  6. Will I get a seat in MIT Mechanical branch after scoring 10000 rank?
  7. Difference between computer engineering and computer science?
  8. Is it possible to pursue electronics,mechanical or robotics related field for a B.Tech student? I have completed my graduation
  9. What is the requirement to study Astronautical Engineering in MIT? I have cleared my 12th and pursuing B.Tech from DIT Dehradun
  10. What should I do between CA and MBA? I have passed 11th and 12th
  11. Can I do computer science engineering after clearing SCRA entrance exam?
  12. List of the various jobs which can I get after completion of my mechanical engineering? What are the courses which can I pursue after my B.Tech?
  13. Colleges where I can pursue Engine Side Course in Merchant Navy 1 year training?
  14. Is there any chance to get M.Tech in CEG, MIT or PSG after scoring 35 marks in GATE mechanical
  15. Which are the specialization streams in M.Tech mechanical? Which is the best? I have completed my B.E in Mechanical and want to pursue M.Tech in IIT
  16. Can I pursue for M.Tech after passing B.Tech Mechanical
  17. How may I join UG course of aerospace engineering in MIT? How can I submit my SAT score to MIT?
  18. Courses in commerce after ssc
2nd February 2014, 11:41 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Things to do to pursue course related to Mechanical in MIT, US?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies and aiming high which is essential for achieving high. MIT is considered the best university in the world for technical courses especially masters of science. As a result, getting a chance to study there is indeed a very tough job since the number of applicants is huge as compared to the number of vacancies and the level of competition is very high.

In order to pursue your higher studies in MIT, you need to appear and score well in two entrance exams and have a good academic record and career along with it. The two entrance exams are :-

-GRE or Graduate Record Examination
-TOEFL or Test of English as a Foreign Language

You need to score atleast 165 in quantitative and verbal ability part of GRE and 4.5 in wrtiting skills part of GRE and 110 in TOEFL to make your chance of getting selected in MIT bright.
2nd February 2014, 11:51 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies and aiming high which is essential for achieving high. MIT is considered the best university in the world for technical courses especially masters of science. As a result, getting a chance to study there is indeed a very tough job since the number of applicants is huge as compared to the number of vacancies and the level of competition is very high.

In order to pursue your higher studies in MIT, you need to appear and score well in two entrance exams and have a good academic record and career along with it. The two entrance exams are :-

-GRE or Graduate Record Examination
-TOEFL or Test of English as a Foreign Language

You need to score atleast 165 in quantitative and verbal ability part of GRE and 4.5 in wrtiting skills part of GRE and 110 in TOEFL to make your chance of getting selected in MIT bright.
30th April 2014, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible that there is a mechanical relationship to none mechanical things ? I believe the answere is absolutly, yes ! Raymond Lee Montgomery Pocatello, Idaho 83204
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?