5th January 2017, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Which universities are best to do MS in Food Technology in abroad?

Which universities is best to do M.S food technology in broad or M.S in dairying in abroad? Can you please guide me to select the best universities which I need to apply and get the admission. Awaiting to get the response soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
14th February 2017, 04:44 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Which universities are best to do MS in Food Technology in abroad?

The food industry is one of the largest industries in the world,we have to eat in order to survive. So basically what you have chosen in a very good stream with ample of opportunities.

Food technology has various fields whereas dairying has limited scope. So you may go for the prior.

Here is a list of best Universities offering this course:
~University of Georgia
Athens, Georgia
~California State University-Los Angeles
~Inter American University of Puerto Rico-Bayamon
~California State University-Los Angeles
~Kansas State University
Manhattan, Kansas
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?