27th August 2016, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Which University in abroad accepts 48% marks in PTE and 50% in 12th standard?

Actually I have scored 48% marks in PTE and 50% in +2. I am interested to join further studies in abroad. Please tell me which University is accepts this score?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the importance of 12th marks for studying in abroad?
  2. What are the step by step process which I need to follow for doing B.Tech course in abroad?
  3. Eligibility to study abroad for higher studies after 12th from NIOS board?
  4. Does Anna University accepts NIOS certificates?
  5. Best course to study in abroad after 12th with 81% marks?
  6. Christ University accepts NIOS certificate for 12th student of Dubai?
  7. What would be my residential if I studied 1st standard to 3rd standard in Hyderabad and from 4th standard to 7th standard in Mumbai, from 8th standard to 12th standard in abroad?
  8. Can I apply for MBBS programme in Abroad after completing 12th standard?
  9. What is the procedure followed to apply for Biotechnology course in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  10. How to go abroad for studies after 12th? I am pursuing MBBS -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for doing B.Tech abroad after completion of 12th standard in India?
  12. What should I do for doing masters in mathematics from abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  13. Am I eligible for doing diploma in pharmacy if I have scored 66% marks in 12th?
  14. Is there any chance to get a seat in Abroad for MBA after B.Tech
  15. Am I Eligible to get admission to pursue B.Com from DU with 83.6% marks in 12th Commerce?
  16. Should I appear in OET instead of IELTS to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia? Value of IELTS and OET is equal?
  17. Is it possible for general caste poor student to study abroad after 12th standard? -- [New]
  18. Is it good to study 11th and 12th standard in abroad after completion of 10th in ICSE board?
2nd September 2016, 08:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which University in abroad accepts 48% marks in PTE and 50% in 12th standard?

Most of the universities don't give much importance to percentage of marks in qualifications. They will give more importance to scores in entrance exams like IELTS/TOEFL.

If you are looking for engineering or any professional course, then SAT score will be required in USA. Admission is on merit based on scores in these two exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?