8th December 2016, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Which university of Ireland will be best to study MS course in distance mode? Will I have to pass entrance exam for it?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech IT and working in Ireland. I want to do MS in distance mode from here. Please tell me which university will be best for it? Will I have to pass entrance exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Fees and number of seats for Distance mode B.Ed. in Osmania University, Hyderabad -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I do MBA in distance mode in IGNOU university after completing LLB? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  3. Difference between distance mode and regular mode?
  4. Procedure to pursue M.Com in regular or distance mode -- [New]
  5. Can I apply to study PhD in Finance through distance mode after completing BBA CA in regular mode and NAV Finance in distance mode?
  6. Is it possible to do Ph.D in distance mode through online?
  7. Can I study distance PhD(Management Studies) in IGNOU being an MBA postgraduate of Annamalai University? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  8. What should I do to do Graduation once again?
  9. Can I get admission in J&K for higher studies after distance mode PG from Pondicherry University ?
  10. Whether B.Com distance education students are eligible for sudying MBA or not?
  11. B.ed can be done after B.O.T (Bachelor of Occupational Therapy)? Should I go for correspondence B.Ed?
  12. How to get admission 3 years LLB course through distance mode? I have passed B.Com with 37.4% marks from Calcutta University
  13. What should I do, if I want to continue my studies along with job?
  14. What is the date of admission for M.Com? Documents for admission in M.Com
  15. Am I eligible for B.ed after passing B.A with 46%?
  16. Which university is best to study M.Phil in English through distance mode?
  17. Eligibility of doing M.Sc in Botany through correspondence after B.Sc and B.Ed?
  18. List of universities which offer M.Sc MLT in distance mode in Kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?