22nd October 2016, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

What should I do, if I want to continue my studies along with job?

Sir, I am 3rd year diploma in mechanical engineering student due to financial condition, doing job is necessary for me but I don't want to stop my education. Please help me what I should do?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it preferable to do higher studies or should I continue with my job?
  2. What can I do after B.Tech electronics and communication
  3. What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details
  4. What can I do after B.A Part III?
  5. Scholarship to continue studies of M.Sc Mathematics? Job opportunities after completion of course?
  6. Should I continue my job search or go for higher studies after completing B.E. in Biotechnology?
  7. Should I give the entrance exam this year after my bachelor's degree gets complete in June this year?
  8. What should I do after completion of BA course? Can I take a job in Bank or continue for higher studies?
  9. What should I do after completion of BA course? Can I take a job in Bank or continue for higher studies?
  10. Is it possible to continue my diploma studies from 2nd year after discontinuing it few years back?
  11. What should I do after completion of diploma in Electronics? Find a job or continue studies?
  12. Can a 10th pass student do masters degree at the age of 34?
  13. How can I continue my studies after completing B.Ed? I want to continue with M.Ed
  14. Can I continue my studies, if I get government job? -- [New]
  15. What should I study after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  16. What are the formalities should be done after graduation?
  17. Can I do ICWA after scoring 42% in B.Com?
  18. Which courses can be done after BSC.IT ? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd October 2016, 04:37 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do, if I want to continue my studies along with job?

To carry both are not so easy. To to do the job might hamper your study. It is very important whether you want to study through regular mode or distance mode. If you study through regular mode, you cannot have the job, but if you opt for distance mode then can go for the job. So, the choice is your's.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?