1st February 2017, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

What are the better ways to be followed for doing M.S in Germany after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical from India?

I am doing B.tech 3rd year mechanical in India and I wanna do M.S in Germany what are the better ways to be followed for the same? Can you please suggest me the right steps which I can take up next? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  2. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  3. Ways to do MS in Machine Design from Germany? My aggregate is 67%
  4. Which is better between US, Germany or UK? I am doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
  5. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  6. Eligibility and entrance exam for MS in Germany after B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering in India?
  7. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  9. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  10. What is the scope for a instrumentation student of India in Germany?
  11. Admission procedure and total expense to study MS(Automobile) in Germany?
  12. What are the competitive exams and eligibility criteria to do MS in germany after completion of BE mechanical?
  13. What is the percentage required for MS in Germany after B.E Mechanical?
  14. How can I get admission in Germany colleges
  15. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  16. In which exam do I need to appear for doing masters in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  17. Master in Mechanical Engineering field from Germany is possible?
  18. How should I select course after MPC Inter?
2nd February 2017, 07:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the better ways to be followed for doing M.S in Germany after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical from India?

To do MS in Germany after completion of your B.Tech Mechanical from India, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to prove your English language proficiency in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. You need to appear in these examinations and report your examinations scores to apply for admission to MS course in German Universities. Once, you have secured admission in the German University, you can apply for German Visa and if it is approved, you can go to Germany for pursuing MS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?