3rd June 2016, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

What can I do if did not get a job even after doing MBA from Singapore?

Hello, I did MBA form Singapore in the general stream, but still i did not get job in India. Tell me what can I do to get a job?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the opportunities available in Singapore for pursuing MBA? Universities offering MBA in Singapore? Job opportunities in this field? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What can I do if did not get a job even after doing MBA from Singapore? -- [New]
  3. MBA with guaranteed job in Singapore?
  4. List of good universities in Singapore offering MBA program? What is the admission criteria and the overall expenses?
  5. Bank job openings in Singapore for 7 years experienced MBA professional?
  6. How can I study MBA(Hotel Management) in Singapore after completing S.Y.B.Com? Requirements to get admission?
  7. Where to study MBA in Singapore for placements?
  8. Am I eligible to study MBA in Singapore if pursuing B.Com in IGNOU?
  9. Should I have to do any course for getting job in Singapore if completed BDS and having 13 years of Clinical experience?
  10. Which course to pick for M.E. in Singapore? Which university to select?
  11. Validation of MBA Healthcare management from Apollo hospitals in US, UK or Singapore?
  12. How to do MBA tourism & hospitality in singapore?
  13. How can I study MBA(International Business) in Singapore? Total expenses and scope of studying in Singapore?
  14. Job opportunities available in Singapore after finishing MBA? What could be the salary?
  15. Any professional course in Singapore which assures 100% Job guarantee?
  16. Exams to be taken to obtain scholarship to do MBA in Singapore?
  17. Job in Singapore in any field after completing diploma in Psychology and M.Sc in Psychology?
  18. Whether NUS is better than any US university? How can I pursue M.S. in NUS, Singapore? Job opportunities after M.S.(CSE) from NUS in Singapore?
6th June 2016, 11:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do if did not get a job even after doing MBA from Singapore?

You must try with a smaller company if you are not getting job in a leading MNCs. Smaller companies usually give less salary but they can be easy to get if you are not getting any job.

There are many smaller companies these days who have vacancies but people don't prefer them due to lesser salaries. Get into them and after gaining some experience you can look forward to other companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?