29th March 2016, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for a PharD holder to work as a doctor like MBBS?

Can a PharmD holder work as a doctor(like MBBS)? Can he/she diagnose and prescribe medicines to diseases? Can you let me know if there is any special step which we need to follow before doing that? It will be good if you can provide me the answer soon.

13th January 2018, 07:28 PM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for a PharD holder to work as a doctor like MBBS?

Pharm D holder can't work as like MBBS Doctor. As per notification of PCI (Pharmacy Council of India), Pharmacist can't open clinics to diagnose the diseases or prescribe the medicines. Also no provision in Pharmacy Practice Regulations (PPR) which allows the pharmacist to practice medicines. It allows only to practice pharmacy.

Career After Pharm D
After completion of Pharm D, You can find the employments in various sectors such as Hospitals, NGOs, Research Sectors, Pharmaceutical Industries, Educational Institutions etc.

Job Profiles For Pharm D
- Pharmacist
- Drug Inspector
- Quality Control Officer
- Researcher
- Marketing Professional
2nd April 2019, 10:11 PM
Tony stark avenger

Default Re: Is it possible for a PharD holder to work as a doctor like MBBS?

Job Profiles For Pharm D
- Pharmacist
- Drug Inspector
- Quality Control Officer
- Researcher
- Marketing Professional

FOR these jobs BPHARM OR M PHARM IS ENOUGH, NO NEED TO DO PHARMD, PLS WAKE UP ND TRY TO SHOW BETTER WAY TO PHARM D "DOCTORS",
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?