10th December 2016, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration of completing Masters of Computer Application in Canada?

If I am doing 12th in india then what will be my duration for Masters of Computer Application(MCA) in Canada? Please describe in detail so that I can understand. I need to start applying for the same but before that need the comlpete details soon.

20th December 2016, 09:26 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration of completing Masters of Computer Application in Canada?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot apply for Master degree course in the field of Computer Applications directly after passing 12th standard. You need to pursue undergraduate course and then you will be eligible for master degree course. Generally the duration is 1.5 years and admission is taken on the basis of fall - autumn and spring.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?