15th March 2015, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for masters in Engineering at Canada after completing B.E in AMIE with C grade?

I have agrregate C grade 50% in AMIE B.E with Mechanical. Shall i apply for masters in engineering at Canada? please note i have 5 years of industrial sales experience but not regular degree.pls Guide in this regards

16th May 2017, 08:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for masters in Engineering at Canada after completing B.E in AMIE with C grade?

Yes, you can apply for admission to Masters in Engineering course at Canada after completion of your B.E in AMIE with C grade. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in Engineering from a recognized university are eligible to pursue Master's in Engineering course. To apply for admission to Master's in Engineering course at Canada universities, you have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports. After submission of your application form successfully, the university will review it and if you are eligible for admission, you will be offered admission in their university for pursuing Master's in Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?