10th December 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Is MBBS certificate eligible in any country after completion from Russia?

Is MBBS certificate eligible in any country after completion from Russia? Will there be any issue? Do I need to do some extra course to practice it in different country? Can you please give me the details on this soon as possible. Thank you!

21st December 2016, 08:29 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MBBS certificate eligible in any country after completion from Russia?

Yes, MBBS certificate from a recognised institute in Russia will make you eligible for practicing in any nation. There is no need of pursuing any additional course. However, you will need to clear the screening exam of the concerned country to get the license of practice in that country. If you fail to clear the screening exam , you will not be allowed to practice in the concerned country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?