18th November 2015, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration of MD course in abroad?

I want to get MD degree from abroad. I want to know about the duration of the course in abroad. I have already got my Pharm.D from Kabul Afghanistan.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I directly do MS in Abroad? Is there MCA course in Abroad? Duration of MCA?
  2. Course duration and total expenses to study MBBS in Abroad?
  3. Whether MCA course of India is different from Abroad? Course duration of MCA in Abroad?
  4. What is the duration of B.Pharmacy course in abroad?
  5. What are the job opportunities in abroad after doing 4th year B.Pharm
  6. List of universities which offer MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission and course duration?
  7. Details of entrance exams, eligibility and duration of courses related to MDS in Abroad?
  8. Best course to do in Abroad for Biotechnology graduate? Course duration and total expenses?
  9. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  10. Information about FICO course duration? What are the opportunities?
  11. Is it possible to do MS course after completion of BCA?
  12. B.Sc Nursing done from Abroad is accepted in Abroad itself?
  13. Can I study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Course duration and total cost of MBBS in Abroad?
  14. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad?
  15. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  16. Is it necessary to be 16 years old for studying abroad?
  17. Duration of MCA in Abroad? Are scholarships available?
  18. What are the various courses available in medical field other than MBBS? Which are the exams conducted? -- [Most Discussed]
19th November 2015, 01:35 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration of MD course in abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get MD degree from abroad. I want to know about the duration of the course in abroad. I have already got my Pharm.D from Kabul Afghanistan.

The duration of MD in USA & Australia is 4 years.

The duration of the course in UK is 24 months.

It will vary from one country to another.

So you have to decide first the country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?