15th March 2015, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

What are the entrance exams available for doing M.Sc Bio-tech in abroad?

What are the entrance exams available for doing M.Sc Bio-tech in abroad? Can you please guide me with all the exams and the information on what need to be prepared to clear the exam? Awaiting for a reply soon as possible. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams for M.Sc programme in Abroad?
  2. Syllabus for MSc BioTechnology JNU Entrance Exam -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Difference between MSc Botany and MSc Bio Informatics? What are the jobs that I can get in abroad after MSc in Bioinformatics?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria and dates of the entrance test OF M.Sc bio-tech in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  5. Entrance exams to study in Abroad with scholarship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  6. What are the Entrance Exams to pursue M.Tech in Abroad?
  7. List of entrance exams and their syllabus for admission into M.Tech course in India and Abroad? Best coaching institutes and books for preparation for the exams?
  8. How to get a government job after MSc? I have completed BSc Biotech
  9. How should I do MSc in abroad?
  10. How to get admission in MSc Chemistry in Abroad? Which entrance exams to give?
  11. Entrance exam to study M.Tech(Automobile/Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?
  12. How to do MSc in food tech? What entrance exams I have to appear for?
  13. Which is the entrance for MS in abroad? I am doing B.Tech CSE
  14. For which entrance exams can I appear after completing B.Tech in applied electronics and instrumentation
  15. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  16. Entrance exams except GMAT to study Management course in abroad?
  17. Will there be any entrance exams for getting job in Abroad through B.Tech in EC?
  18. Which Entrance Exams I need to appear to pursue MS in abroad being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech? What kind of preparation is required for this?
6th October 2015, 01:40 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the entrance exams available for doing M.Sc Bio-tech in abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the entrance exams available for doing M.Sc Bio-tech in abroad? Can you please guide me with all the exams and the information on what need to be prepared to clear the exam? Awaiting for a reply soon as possible. Thanks.
To do any education in abroad you will have to clear the English language test like TOEFL or IELTS. When you choose the college /university you will come to know about the whether there are any additional test for the admission. You will have to decide the country and the university to study. At least you will have to apply 5 to 10 universities for your safety.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?