25th July 2016, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Is it risky to study MBA in Abroad for girls?

I am a girl and completed my B.Com. I want to do MBA in Abroad. But my parents are worried about me. They are saying it is risky for girls to study in Abroad. I want to know is it really risky?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is beneficial to study among MS and MBA in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) graduate? Which one is easier to study?
  2. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  3. Is it difficult to study in Abroad for girl candidates? What is the procedure followed to study in abroad?
  4. How can a Indian student study MBA degree in abroad?
  5. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  6. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which country and college will be best to study MBA Finance? List of entrance exams to study MBA from abroad? -- [New]
  8. Can I study MBA in Abroad with 49% in B.Com?
  9. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate?
  10. Is there any restriction to study MBA in abroad for 31 years old?
  11. What are the chances to appear GMAT with 49.19% in Graduation for study MBA in Abroad?
  12. Which is better to study among MBA and MS in abroad for CSE student?
  13. Can I do part time job if pursue MBA in Abroad? Cost expenses to study MBA in Abroad?
  14. Which is the favourable country to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses of MBA in Abroad?
  15. What should I pursue among B.Com, BBA, BMS and ICAI to study MBA in Abroad being a SYJC candidate?
  16. Chances to appear in GMAT with 49.19% in Graduation for study MBA in Abroad?
  17. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate? Best stream to study in MBA?
  18. Best University to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses to study in Abroad?
25th July 2016, 10:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it risky to study MBA in Abroad for girls?

There will be some risk when you go out of your home but that doesn't mean you should stop going outside. Risk is everywhere, even in our own country. If you follow some simple rules then you will not be affected by those risks.

Hence, it is all up to you to make decision. Risk is everywhere and the only place which is risk free is your own home. You can't sit in your home for while life. If you want to work then also you have to live in another city.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?