1st February 2015, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for GMAT exam?

What is the fee structure for GMAT exam?

Can someone give me the procedure to apply for it as well?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for GMAT exam? -- [New]
  2. What will be the fee to apply for GMAT Exam? When will be this Exam? Required Eligibility criteria to appear for this Exam?
  3. Date of GMAT Exam? Fee structure for this Exam?
  4. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  5. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  6. Best Coaching Institute for GMAT Exam? How much is the fee structure for this?
  7. How much is the fee to do MBA through GMAT?
  8. Colleges for Pharma MBA in India and UK? Is GMAT required? Fee structure?
  9. When does the GMAT entrance exam held?
  10. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  11. How can I prepare for OMAT to get admission in MBBS at China? Reference books for preparation?
  12. Detailed information about Graduate Management Aptitude Test?
  13. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  15. When Graduate Management Aptitude Test will be conducted?
  16. How many attempts are allowed for 1 registration of GMAT?
  17. Which entrance exam make me eligible for MBA in Abroad GMAT or CAT? Best coaching centre for GMAT in Bangalore?
  18. Fee expense of GMAT coaching classes in Karnataka?
1st February 2015, 11:21 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: What is the fee structure for GMAT exam?

PROCEDURE TO APPLY FOR GMAT EXAM:

GMAT exam fee is same globally and it cost 250$ which should be around 15K in indian rupee. You can apply for the exam directly by registering online in the official GMAT website - http://www.mba.com/india.

Make sure that you are prepared well for the exam before you commit to take the exam as you need to repeat it again if you don't score well in the exam!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?