30th October 2016, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum criteria to get into TU Berlin?

Hi,

What is the minimum criteria for TU Berlin and how much i should score in gre and IELTS as well. Can anyone please tell me the criteria? Can you please give me the information on the same? It will be helpful for me to on this. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Best university in germany for elections and telecommunication engineering
  2. Eligibility criteria and requirements to study MBBS in Berlin?
  3. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany?
  4. Procedure to study MS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 70.13% in B.Tech?
  5. List of top universities in Germany providing M.Tech degree in Biotechnology?
  6. List of the suitable universities in Germany offering MS degree for civil engineers? I have 65% marks in my B.Tech
  7. List of top universities for M.S(automotive) in Germany? What's the job opportunities afterwards?
  8. Information about universities in Germany for Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the scopes available for biotech in Germany and London? List of the top colleges in Germany and London for the same? I am in B.Sc, 2nd year with biotech stream
  10. List of the colleges for robotics in Germany?
  11. List of universities in Germany that offer MS courses in Civil engineering
  12. Courses available for B.E.(Electronics & Telecommunication) candidate in University of Berlin?
  13. Which are the universities offering Mechanical Engineering in Germany?
  14. List of reputed universities which offer M.A.(English) in Abroad?
  15. How to complete M.Pharm or Pharm D in Germany or France? I am a student of Pharmacy
  16. Am I eligible to study MS(Electronics) in University of Berlin if secured 58% in B.Tech(ECE)?
  17. Does University of Berlin offer Postgraduate course in Molecular Biology?
  18. List of the top universities along with their fee structure offering MS course with civil engineering stream in Germany?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?