6th March 2015, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MS(Electronics) in University of Berlin if secured 58% in B.Tech(ECE)?

Friends,
I am an Indian and I have completed
my B.Tech in ECE with 58%,
I like to do MS in Electronics from University of Berlin.
Please tell me that my percentage is liable for this?

7th March 2015, 12:31 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MS(Electronics) in University of Berlin if secured 58% in B.Tech(ECE)?

I am sorry to say that, university of Berlin is not offering MS(Electronics) and even the university does not have electronics department. So, you should apply for admission at any other university.
Moreover, your B.Tech percentage is very less, which may effect your chances of getting admission. So on this issue, you should try to convince the universities by specifying any considerable reason in your statement of purpose, which you will send to the universities, while applying for admission. If the universities, think that it was a considerable reason, then they will offer admission for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?