8th January 2017, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MS in USA if scored 60% marks in mechanical engineering? What is the minimum criteria required to apply?

Am I eligible to do MS in USA if scored 60% marks in mechanical engineering? What is the minimum criteria required to apply? Can you please provide me the right details on the same as soon as possible. Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
9th January 2017, 06:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS in USA if scored 60% marks in mechanical engineering? What is the minimum criteria required to apply?

Yes, you are eligible to do MS in USA even if you have scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to pursue MS course. To apply for admission to MS course in US universities, you have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit test score reports to the universities. The university will review your application and take decision whether to take admission or not for you in their university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?