28th March 2017, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks required to apply for MCA in USA?

I am pursuing BCA and I am looking for MCA in USA. I have to know the minimum marks needed to capable for it? Can you please give me the minimum criteria required to apply? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in USA?
  2. What is the minimum criteria required to do MS in USA? Am I eligible to apply after completion of B.E in ECE with 68% marks?
  3. Am I eligible to do MS in USA if scored 60% marks in mechanical engineering? What is the minimum criteria required to apply?
  4. From which University in USA can I pursue MCA? What will be the total expense for pursuing MCA from USA?
  5. Whether MCA graduate from India is eligible to apply in any college of USA?
  6. Minimum qualification required to apply for UPSC exam? Is MCA students eligible to apply?
  7. How much marks percentage is required for doing degree in USA?
  8. What minimum percentage is required for student visa for USA?
  9. Can I continue my studies in USA doing MCA after completing B.Sc IT through NIIT?
  10. Eligibility to get job in MNC companies after final year BCA with 79%?
  11. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  12. What is the minimum criteria required to apply for MIT after completion of 12th standard with 60% marks?
  13. What is the minimum percentage marks required to do BBA in USA?
  14. What qualities are needed for doing job in Infosys?
  15. How much percentage of marks required in graduation to do post graduation course in USA?
  16. Total expenses to study MCA in USA?
  17. Can I study in USA after passing 5th semester of BSc IT? Which type of entrance exam is required to take admission in USA?
  18. Minimum marks in graduation required to apply for MCA entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
28th March 2017, 08:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required to apply for MCA in USA?

There is no minimum marks criteria required to apply for admission to MCA course in US universities. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university are eligible to pursue MCA course. You need to appear in examinations like GRE, TOEFL and IELTS examinations and report your examinations scores to apply for admission to MCA course in US universities. Based on your profile, the university will take decision whether to offer admission or not for taking admission in MCA course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?