8th January 2017, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

What is the course duration in USA for bachelors after completion of diploma in India?

After completing my diploma in India I am planning to do bachelors in USA so what is the course duration of bachelors after diploma. I mean for how many years how many semesters for electrical engineering? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

Hope for a good guidance.

Thank you.

Related Questions:
11th January 2017, 10:09 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the course duration in USA for bachelors after completion of diploma in India?

The course duration of the bachelor degree course after completion of diploma course in India depends on the mode of learning . If you choose distance or online mode of study, then the duration will be less which is usually of two years. If you want to go for full time regular course in USA, then the duration will be of four years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?