23rd September 2016, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum criteria required to do MS in USA? Am I eligible to apply after completion of B.E in ECE with 68% marks?

Hello Sir/Mam,

What is the minimum criteria required to do MS in USA? Am I eligible to apply after completion of B.E in ECE with 68% marks? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do MS in USA if scored 60% marks in mechanical engineering? What is the minimum criteria required to apply?
  2. What is the minimum marks required to apply for MCA in USA?
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Ed with 56% marks?
  4. Am I eligible to go to USA for graduation after completion of diploma?
  5. Am I eligible to apply in IIT after completion of diploma in ECE?
  6. Am I eligible to do MS in USA or UK after completion of B.Tech in ECE with 65 percentage marks?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Com?
  8. Eligible criteria for TCS? Am I eligible for TCS after 58% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 74.28% in BCA?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC exam after completion of diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Minimum criteria required and procedure to follow for doing masters in USA after completion of BDS?
  11. What is the minimum criteria required to apply for MIT after completion of 12th standard with 60% marks?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for MBA course after completion of graduation with 55% marks?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for PSU Job after completion of engineering with 59.81% marks?
  14. Percentage required to appear in TET under SC category?
  15. Procedure followed to apply for BDS in USA after completion of BDS?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for CAT with less than 50% aggregate for BCA final year student?
  17. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in USA?
  18. Am I eligible for the SBI Bank PO job after completion of 12th standard with 59 percentage marks? Minimum Eligibility criteria to apply? -- [New]
24th September 2016, 08:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum criteria required to do MS in USA? Am I eligible to apply after completion of B.E in ECE with 68% marks?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for admission to MS course in USA after completion of your B.E ECE course with 68% aggregate marks from a recognised university.

Candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university and have valid TOEFL/ IELTS and GRE examinations score are eligible to apply for admission to MS course in US universities.

Since, you have completed B.E ECE course, you need to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS and GRE examinations to apply for admission to MS course in US universities.
26th September 2016, 12:29 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum criteria required to do MS in USA? Am I eligible to apply after completion of B.E in ECE with 68% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

What is the minimum criteria required to do MS in USA? Am I eligible to apply after completion of B.E in ECE with 68% marks? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer soon. Thank you!
You have completed B.E in ECE with 68% so you are eligible for MS course in USA.

You should qualify in below given exam for higher study in USA.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria. TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.

IELTS Stands for International English Language Testing System.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for IELTS Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?