22nd May 2015, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to get admission in a decent University in USA?

what is the minimum cgpa required and other minimum requirements(such as papers,interns etc.) besides good gre toefl scores to get a decent university in usa?

Related Questions:
  1. What are my chances to get admission in decent USA university after completing B.Tech in EEE with 60%? What will be a good GRE score?
  2. Entrance exam for getting admission in PhD(Computer) at MIT, USA? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  3. What are the chances that I will get admission in a decent university of USA having 25 backlogs? Will it hamper my chances to get F1 Visa?
  4. How can I get admission in USA? What is the criteria?
  5. How much score is needed in GRE and IELTS to get admission in MS at USA? Eligibility criteria and course fee to study MS in USA?
  6. How to get admission in USA for Astrophysics after passing BSc Physics(Hons) from Indian University? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  7. Criteria for applying for MSc Biotechnology course in USA? Which entrance exam do I need to answer? What are the qualifications required and how much marks are needed in BSc?
  8. Procedure for admission in MIT USA for Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria?
  9. Eligibility for admission in B.Tech at MIT?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for seeking admission in M.Pharma in USA?
  11. How to pursue Masters programme in USA? Eligibility criteria for the exam?
  12. How to earn MS degree(PG) in MIT USA? Procedure and eligibility criteria to join MIT, USA?
  13. B.Sc Nursing graduate can do M.Sc in Nuclear Medicine Technology?
  14. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in USA? Entrance exams to be appear?
  15. Can I study M.Tech(ECE) if completed B.Tech(EIE)?
  16. Distance B.Sc(IT) holder is eligible for MBA in USA?
  17. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  18. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed course in IP university? Date of admission and duration of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd May 2015, 07:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get admission in a decent University in USA?

There is nothing as minimum CGPA required for MS in USA. Even it is not mandatory to have papers or internships or work experience under your name. However, higher the CGPA stronger is your position during the selection process of admission procedure. The same implies for papers and work experience, if you have it, your position will be strong during the selection process. For a decent university in USA, you should have at least 280 score in GRE and 75+ TOEFL score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?