22nd July 2017, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Best institution of New Zealand for Pilot course? Types of courses in Pilot with duration?

Sir, I am studying in 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. I want to become a Pilot. Should I go for it New Zealand? Suggest me best institution of New Zealand for it? Types of courses in Pilot with duration?

Related Questions:
  1. List of best institution with whole procedure to study Pilot course from New Zealand? How much cost I have to bare for it?
  2. How to become a Loco Pilot? Education qualification, examination and duration?
  3. How can I study to become Pilot in Abroad? With 60%-70% is it possible to become a Pilot?
  4. Pilot training courses in INDIA & education for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What kind of courses will help me to become a Pilot after 10th standard?
  6. Is there any entrance exam to apply for pilot training?
  7. Which all courses I have to pursue to become a Pilot after completing 12th? Details of the colleges and courses that I have to join to become a Pilot?
  8. Entrance exam to become a Commercial Pilot from New Zealand?
  9. How to become a Pilot after passing 10th standard?
  10. How should I become a Pilot after passing class 12th?
  11. What should I do after 8th standard to become a pilot in future?
  12. Can I join Pilot training after finishing 10th and 3 years Diploma? Height required for girls? Total duration and amount?
  13. How to become a Pilot? What is the minimum qualification for Pilot?
  14. Percentage to accomplish in intermediate for herculean pilot task? Physical qualities and courses to choose in intermediate?
  15. Is it safe for girls to be a pilot? Which course need to be completed to become an pilot?
  16. Which courses I can choose to become Commercial Pilot or Air Force Pilot after 12th
  17. Institutes in Mumbai, qualification required and entrance exams for Pilot training after 12th standard? Fee for course and available jobs?
  18. Best institutes in India for Commercial Pilot Course?
31st July 2017, 01:06 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best institution of New Zealand for Pilot course? Types of courses in Pilot with duration?

List of some of the best institution in New Zealand for Pilot course are as follows:-

Eagle Flight Training Limited
Eagle Flight Training Ardmore Airfield, 500 Corsair Ln, Ardmore, Papakura 2582, New Zealand

Air New Zealand Aviation Institute
7-13 Rennie Dr, Mangere, Auckland 2022, New Zealand

International Aviation Academy of New Zealand
25, Aviation Dr, Harewood, Christchurch 8051, New Zealand

Ardmore Flying School
2 Harvard Ln, Ardmore, Papakura 2582, New Zealand

Flight Training Manawatu
Campbell Rd, Feilding 4720, New Zealand

Nelson Pilot Training
McLaren Dr, Nelson Airport, Nelson 7011, New Zealand

Nelson Aviation College
124 Queen Victoria St, Motueka 7120, New Zealand

New Zealand Maritime School
Level 3/132-138 Quay St, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
31st July 2017, 10:23 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best institution of New Zealand for Pilot course? Types of courses in Pilot with duration?

List of best institutions in New Zealand for pilot training course:

Air New Zealand Aviation Institute, New Zealand.

International travel college of New Zealand, New Zealand.

New Zealand School of tourism, New Zealand.

International Aviation Academy of New Zealand, New Zealand.

University of otago, New Zealand.

Heli hire, New Zealand.

Nelson aviation College, New Zealand.

After completing your 12th standard from science stream you can take admission in one of the university given above on the basis of your 12th marks percentage in degree college for pilot training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?