19th June 2017, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Which course to opt for doing higher studies in canada after completion of B.Sc course?

Sir/Mam, I have done B.Sc mom medical in india, now I want to migrate Canada for higher study, which course will be best so that I can also get my fees too? Can you please suggest me the best step to follow next? Awaiting for the response.

20th June 2017, 03:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to opt for doing higher studies in canada after completion of B.Sc course?

After completion of your B.Sc. course in India, you can pursue your higher studies in Master's degree courses like M.Sc., MBA, etc.,. To apply for admission to Master's degree course in Canada universities, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. By submitting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to Master's degree course in Canada universities. You can get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies if you have good TOEFL/ IELTS score and aggregate in your Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?