31st January 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do higher studies in physics after completion of MBBS?

I am a final year MBBS student and I lately realized that this is not my field. I wanna persue higher education in physics related subjects..is there any course that I can study at this stage that can help me join ISRO? Am I eligible to do higher studies in physics after completion of MBBS?

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding Higher studies after completion of MBBS course?
  2. What are the career options for Higher studies after completion of B.Sc in Physics other than M.Sc in Physics? List of Institutions offering this program in Pune? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  3. After completion of B.E is it necessary to go for higher studies like M.Tech or MBA?
  4. How to take B.E as higher studies or MSc as higher studies while studying BSc Physics
  5. What should be done after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication??
  6. What are the options available for higher studies after completion of BSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  8. How to do higher studies if I want to do MBBS?
  9. Can I do my higher studies CA course after completion of 12th with 88% marks?
  10. Am I eligible to join MBBS course after completion of B.Sc in Physics?
  11. How to approach for higher studies in Physics?
  12. How many jobs are available after BSc Maths?
  13. Is it beneficial to study B.E. instead of getting job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Higher studies in this field after completion of BE?
  15. What should I do if don't have money to study in 10th standard?
  16. Australia after 10th without writing ILETS? Requirements and which family member can go along with me to Australia?
  17. After completion of B.E how can go for IIT for higher studies?
  18. What should I study further to settle down in US after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
2nd February 2016, 07:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do higher studies in physics after completion of MBBS?

You can study physics only when you have studied the same subject with maths at class 12th level. PCM stream is compulsory to become eligible for higher education in physics field.

If you have studied just PCB then it will not make you eligible for physics courses at higher level. Just make sure that you have studied maths and physics at class 12th level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?