11th June 2015, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed to apply for MS course abroad?

Hi,

I am doing my B.Tech pre final year, I am interested in doing MS abroad..
can you give informations the procedures to apply?? What all things I need to ensure to take up the MS course? It would be really helpful if you can reply back soon as possible.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is B.Sc from VMU DDE valid to apply for course in abroad?
  3. Procedure and requirements to apply for M.Sc(Nursing) course in Abroad?
  4. What is the procedure to be followed to apply for MS course abroad? -- [New]
  5. Do I have to appear for any exam to do further studies in BAMS in abroad? List of the best universities abroad in Ayurveda Field? Which are the courses related to my field and procedure to apply?
  6. Procedure to be followed to go abroad after 10th standard?
  7. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  8. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  9. What should I do to do MS in Aeronautical in abroad? What are the opportunities available for doing MS in abroad?
  10. How should I do MS in mining in abroad? names of the colleges and procedure to go abroad?
  11. List of colleges which offer Genetics course in Abroad for MBBS candidate? Procedure to apply?
  12. Procedure of pursuing MS Abroad?
  13. What is the procedure to apply for MBA abroad? What would be the fees structure?
  14. Am I eligible to do MBBS abroad with 63% marks in 12th?
  15. Procedure to apply for Ph.D Hindi programme in Abroad?
  16. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting MS admission in abroad?
  18. Procedure to apply for MS in abroad without any Entrance Exam? List of good universities in India for MS course? How to apply for MS course in these universities?
11th June 2015, 09:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed to apply for MS course abroad?

To study MS course in Abroad after completion of your B.Tech course, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examination. GRE is a standardised test which is conducted by ETS for candidates who are interested to pursue MS course in Abroad universities. TOEFL/IELTS is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad universities.
12th June 2015, 12:17 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed to apply for MS course abroad?

To apply for MS course admission in foreign universities, first you should complete some exams called GRE and IELTS/TOEFL. These exam scores are mandatory, because universities offers admissions by considering these exam scores of the applicants. So, first try to complete these exams with good scores. After completing GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams, start applying for admission in your selected list of universities by sending your application and required documents. Then the admission authorities will review your application and will send you an admission letter, if your profile satisfies university admission requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?