28th June 2016, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing industrial training in abroad while doing the 2nd year B.Sc course?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I am sameer khan iam pursuing my bsc hmct from ansal university.... In the 2nd year i just want to do my 6 months industrial training in abroad... Could you plzz tell. Me the whole procedure. Nd how much it should take... Nd also... If there is some possibility of getting back some kind of amount...

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get 6 months training in abroad while doing B.Sc 2nd year?
  2. How to do industrial training when am in 2nd year of B.Sc Electronics ?
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing industrial training in abroad?
  4. What is the procedure followed to do industrial training from abroad?
  5. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. Procedure to apply for an Industrial Training at SAIL for Mechanical 2nd year student?
  7. Is it possible to do training in abroad after completion of B.Sc course?
  8. Companies for one month industrial training after completion of 2nd year of B.Tech.(ECE)
  9. Is it possible to get training for 6 months in abroad while doing B.Sc 2nd year?
  10. Industrial training for 2nd year B.Tech (EEE) student?
  11. Procedure for getting Industrial Training in ONGC Bangalore?
  12. Name of Companies In Hyderabad offering Industrial Training to B.Tech Students (2nd year) in summer vacations? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure followed for doing training in abroad for 6 months?
  14. How may I do Industrial training of 1 month duration? What's the format of applying form? I'm a student of 2nd year Bio-technology
  15. How to take industrial training after passing 2nd year in Electrical Engineering from GNIT?
  16. How can I join industrial training at ONGC Dehradun after completing B.Tech 2nd year in chemical engineering?
  17. Where can i do Industrial training in abroad after Computer Engineering?
  18. List of companies which can give 2 months training for 2nd year diploma students? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?