28th June 2016, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for CS course abraod after completion of 12th?

I want to go for company secretary course after 12 from abroad . now i am a pass out 11 commerce student. Can you please let me know the procedure which we need to follow for the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to apply for scholarship to do higher studies in UK?
  2. What is the procedure followed to apply for Indian CDC after completion of 12th standard?
  3. Procedure to become a Pilot after completion of 10th Class?
  4. Procedure to apply for automobile engineering after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  5. What is the procedure followed to apply for nautical engineering after completion of 12th standard?
  6. How to apply for B.Sc Nursing course after completion of 12th in Maths?
  7. Which are the good medical colleges in abroad? Procedure to apply for scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for B.Sc honors in Biology after completion of 12th standard?
  9. Can I study abroad after completion of 12th? What is the procedure followed?
  10. What is the procedure followed for applying M.Com course after completion of B.Com course?
  11. What is the procedure followed to apply for CA IPCC course after completion of B.Com graduation?
  12. Procedure to apply for B.Sc Physics from University of Manchester? Minimum percentage required in 12th for taking admission being an Indian student?
  13. What is the procedure followed to do B.Sc in Correspondence mode after completion of 12th?
  14. What is the procedure followed for being a Nutritionist after completion of 12th standard?
  15. Procedure to get a seat for MBBS after completion of 12th standard?
  16. What is the procedure for becoming locopilot after completion of 10th and 12th standard?
  17. What procedure to be followed to get a job in JBT after completion of 12th with commerce?
  18. Procedure to apply for MBA after completion of GRE exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?